RiftAnalyst new release 1.0.1
May 17, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
The first update for RiftAnalyst is here!
RiftAnalyst was released a little over a month ago, and we’ve experienced some bumps in the road. Today we’re launching a bug fix release to, well… fix some issues that happened randomly to some of our users.
What have we fixed on release 1.0.1?
• There were some Windows users who were experiencing hiccups while rendering their playlists. This had to do with the lack of support for hardware encoding but it’s working now.
• Some of our users reported that they could not download Match Data from certain unranked matches. Well, we’re happy to inform that you will be able to do it now.
• We also fixed the installer to create the desktop shortcut correctly and avoid crashes when upgrading the app.
• A random error while trying to install RiftAnalyst has also been corrected.
• And last but not least, sometimes the Summoner limitation was not updated correctly. Fixed.
In order to get this release, just launch RiftAnalyst and you’ll get a notification. Click ‘Accept’ and go through the installation process; if by any chance, you get an error once the installation process is over, ignore and relaunch RiftAnalyst. After this, you’ll be all set!
We hope this update makes your life easier!
Thanks for your patience and stay tuned for more!