Fluendo Releases a New Version of its DVD Player
June 25, 2013, 11:29 a.m.
The Fluendo DVD Player 1.0.15 offers language selection and is fully operational on Windows versions starting XP and most relevant Linux distributions.
Fluendo S.A., one of the leading companies in the development of multimedia software and contributor to the GStreamer framework, is pleased to announce the release of the Fluendo DVD Player 1.0.15.
The latest Fluendo DVD Player introduces multiple languages selection, making it possible to choose the desired language from Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish. It also offers smooth and easy DVD playback for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8*, and Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, Mandriva, and Debian.
Most important Features:
- Dolby Digital sound for home theater effects
- Select audio (original or dubbed) and add subtitles
- Scenes from multiple angles**
- Playback for encrypted DVDs
- Region Settings
- Playback for discs and ripped DVD files
This latest release, 100% based on the GStreamer SDK, includes several improvements and bug fixes for Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, Mandriva, and Debian:
- Implementation of Gnome3 screensaver API
- Implementation of Udisks2 backend to properly detect DVDs on recent distros
- Removed lintian package warnings
- Support for PulseAudio (SPDIF not supported)
The Fluendo DVD Player 1.0.15 is available for end users at www.fluendo.com Fluendo also proposes solutions for OEMs and distributors, with a business model and pricing specially designed for them, as well as volume pricings for companies and organizations needing compliant multimedia solutions for their employees’ desktops. Feel free to contact Fluendo’s B2B team at email@example.com".